Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The "Great Undone" Retreat!

We all have loads of things that are undone...hanging around in closets, craft rooms, under beds and stashed in the attic... you know you do:)
Therefore I am hosting 
Nellie's Cottage 1rst Annual Retreat 
for ... 

"THE GREAT UNDONE"  
Thursday March 17th - Sunday 20th
*special pricing for this retreat-- only $35.00+tax per night
*5 catered meals during retreat $50+tax per person
*no group required-
just bring yourself or bring a friend
*9 spots still available all 4 nights-
*no minimum nights requirement
*Book 2 nights and the 3rd is FREE
*Stay Sunday night too-they are always free:)
*massage therapist, esthetician, 
& nail tech available
*breakfast, snacks, drinks, & chocolate desserts included!
call me to reserve your spot 768.0266
or email nelliescottage@gmail


 scrapbooking, quilting, sewing repairs, unfinished crafts, organize your pictures, edit your pictures, go back and journal your scrapbooks, art projects, 
anything (craft or not) you have undone!!!


I will be working on a basket full of sewing alterations & repairs, 
a stack of wedding cards to make & send, and this album for my daughter...and those are just 3 of many unfinished projects! 
Brittany's unfinished baby shower album from September.

1 comment:

  1. I am probably going to take part in this but I would probably be leaving late Saturday in order to be home for church on Sunday. Do you know any Hollier's in your area? My pastor is Jared Hollier and he is preaching a revival down there for the next few days. Anyway, I will get back with you about making my reservation. I am thinking it will be me only. Also, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. If I am the only one there, would it be inappropriate for me to offer a deal or class or something to the other scrappers? If you would prefer I didn't, not a problem. I totally understand, but I just thought I would ask. I will figure out soon if I am going to be able to come and let you know ASAP!! This sounds GRRRRRREEAATTT!!! as Tony the Tiger used to say!! LOL

    ReplyDelete