|Elizabeth Barrett Browning|
|Bazzill pink cardstock, red numbers overlay, layered frames- Storybook cartridge, |
fancy corners- Cindy Loo cartridge,
off kilter words to mimic handwriting- printed and cut out by hand,
stamped & embossed hearts
Valentine plan for the hubby...
1. Put this framed art on his dressing table.
2. Write answers to this question on heart shaped post it notes.
3. Put the notes all over the mirror in the shape of a big heart.
4. Slather my lips with red lipstick and kiss the mirror:)
5. Place chocolate covered strawberries and truffles by the frame.
( I bought them from kids going to church camp)
6. Pick up our favorite Tortellini at a local family owned Italian restaurant.
7. Buy a DVD of Nottinghill...a favorite romantic movie
(he actually wanted to watch this the other night!)
8. Wear a red dress.. because that is what I wore on our first date!
9. Really believe he loves me with all his heart.
10. Love him with all of my heart everyday....forever and ever
Happy Valentines to all.....
let someone know HOW you love them!
p.s. I have a blog post from last year about the date with my daughter-in-law, and ideas for sharing love with all of your friends and family.
It is under the holidays and family labels.
*A young lady has a lovely rendition of this poem on youtube...enjoy!