Monday, March 12, 2012

I spied a wee leprechaun...

My son Aaron was a really funny kid! 



He wrote some hilarious papers that I cannot part with and so they have become part of my holiday albums. You can scan in such writings and drawings to use them as picture size but I prefer to have them their original size. Original writings and drawings from all of my children go in my holiday and event albums which I always display my during the holiday week. What have you done with your children's artwork?



*notice the bottom left corner...the leprechaun cage and Aaron is the big leprechaun:)


Another year...he is such a boy!...who is glad when the bugs come back in spring? not me!


(These are actually scanned in together as one but the blog won't allow that size)


p.s. I can't wait for the day when I can cuddle on the couch with his baby daughter Savannah and laugh with her about her daddy:)
p.p.s. I have a feeling she will be just as funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment