Friday, April 6, 2012

That doesn't go together!

Sometimes our children are right:) 
Sometimes they are more fashion forward! 
When I saw the coral blouse that Brittany was planning to wear with her 
green print skirt I said "That doesn't really go together." 
Silly me! Sometimes I still struggle with that 1980's "matchy" thing:) 


I love to design my layouts around the pictures... so when I realized that the layout inspiration was Brittany's outfit I had to smile to myself. It is a great combo!


I used Bazzill paper with distressed picture mats. I cut the coral print in half and embellished with Prima flowers (which I dearly love!) I created the flower leaves by folding punched circles.





2009

1 comment:

  1. That lay-out turned out so colorful! Love it:) and YES, sometimes ya gotta realize our fashion sense is just better;)

    ReplyDelete