Thursday, September 20, 2012

Autumn Days gift tags

My friend Debbie, who brings groups of scrapbookers to Nellie's Cottage is a Close to my Heart consultant. When I saw this beautiful stamp in their new winter catalogue I fell in love!


I love fall, probably because I live where the pine trees reign and beautiful autumn leaves are a fantasy.
One of my dream trips is to see the fall leaves in the northeast at their peak. I do always get to visit my children in Utah in the fall. They think I am coming to see them...really it is the leaves:)


I began with this...

Stamp the image on cream paper, trim to image, use a corner rounder, & punch a hole in the top.
Cut several strands of the ribbon yarn (this is great stuff!) and tie a bow on tag.
Punch scalloped circles & crinkle paper. Adhere flowers together adding tag on top.
Place tag on bag with flowers above top of bag.

And created this!
These would be a beautiful addition to a fall layout. 
I prefer plain bags that I can dress up for gift giving:)
Add something yummy for a treat (like the pumpkin pecan muffins-recipe is previous post)
Garnish with tissue paper and deliver to friends!

You can also do a fun treat pouch with a single piece of 12x12 paper.




p.s. you can find the Autumn Days stamp at

No comments:

Post a Comment