Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scrapbook vacation with my girls:)

While in the throes of planning Danielle's wedding I booked a post wedding vacation to Grapevine Texas for the Scrapbook Expo! I took along my daughter Brittany & my daughter in law Janene. Their sweet husbands had charge of the babies for the duration:)

We stayed at the Gaylord Texan resort which is the epitome of big Texas braggy, which my new son in law hates:) It is a fabulous place complete with a replica of the Alamo, San Antonio River walk, oil derrick, and a huge Texas star as the courtyard ceiling. This resort is a city within itself!







My primary objective for this getaway was to relax, enjoy my girls, and scrapbook as much as possible!

We set up camp in the main scrapbook room, and the cricut in our motel room:) 

 

My son brought his wife for the weekend and so I got to see my grandbaby Savannah who was obsessed with the train!


We attended some lovely classes like this Maya road flowers class. 
I especially love the zipper one:)


We ate a whole bag of  Reese Pieces and enjoyed Tex-Mex on the "Riverwalk"


Some contests were entered and some some prizes won in classes & crops!



We took some silly pictures and did a small bit of shopping:) 

 

Brittany scrapbooked Annabelle's birth.
Janene worked on Savannah's 1rst birthday.
I completed my niece Taelor's engagement album.





 We took a picture of all the bags to scare the hubbies:)


And had a very wonderful time! 







No comments:

Post a Comment