Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding bling! a One event/One design album

Wedding bling at its best!
My son married a beautiful girl from Wales AND her 3 little boys last August, which means I inherited 3 adorable new grandsons! This album was a wedding gift from me to my new daughter-in-law:)

Here are just a few pages...
Album details:
classic black cardstock, 
vintage lace, 
rhinestone ribbon trim, and
6 packages of K&CO dimensional flowers.

*All of my albums are scanned in for preservation, sharing online and the possibility of printing them later if I want a hard copy for me:)

I won the "bling" layout contest at the Scrapbook Expo
 in Grapevine Texas with this first layout!














Here's to love marriage and life adventurous with 3 little boys!

p.s. visit my post about the wedding!
http://nelliescottageretreat.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-mountain-view-wedding.html

No comments:

Post a Comment