Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pinterest print embellished:)

We had a fun craft at our monthly Enrichment night activity at church. It was a fun chalkboard print in a simple 1x2 wood frame that we screwed together on the back. The wood pieces were pre-cut and painted. We have a fabulous Wendy in charge of these events and she keeps up with the latest and greatest trends. It is no small task to plan crafts for a large group of women! I love the this reminder from Psalms...perfect for this season of gratitude.


While I loved the modern simple design it wasn't totally me, so I did some embellishing:)
I needed to add some gold tones to the project to fit my decor a bit better. 
I began with 3 different designs of washi tape around the edges of the frame.


Pre-made flowers from Prima, Jolee's, and Spare Parts made a perfect addition to the frame.
I used pop dots to adhere the flowers to ramp up the dimension.




Viola...my style:) a pinterest print embellished!


p.s. I love this so much it will find a permanent home on my office wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment