Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Merry little Texas

Some of my children don't live in Texas anymore :(
So...I wanted to send a bit of Texas cheer which came in the form of a Texas shaped chipboard album. I know, I know...Texans are much too in love with our state:)








The chipboard was covered with festive papers from Glitz design. Washi tape was layered across the Texas. "Hello Christmas" cardstock stickers by Glitz design added the project cheer:) Mod Podge finished the project.  Round magnets were hot glued on the back so it became a fridge decoration. You can find this chipboard album at heartoftexasstudio.com

***Comment on this post & enter to win one of these merry little Texas creations!

3 comments:

  1. Your little Texas creations are super cute! Our Christmas tree has a Texas/cowboy theme this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the one to comment and win:) Send me your address!

      Delete
  2. I love these! My daughter is in school in Oklahoma and loves to show her Texas pride! Where can I get these clipboards?

    ReplyDelete