Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Retreat Winners 2014!

Drumroll.........
The winners of our 4 FREE retreat weekends are......
THANKS TO MY SON-IN-LAW TRAVIS FOR DRAWING:)


names as listed on blog members list
Leah D.
Angie ( I checked there is only 1 Angie)
Wanda Schwarz
Patti Sedita

Congratulations girls! 
You each won 2 nights of retreat accommodations with 3 other friends for free! Any other friends you invite (up to 24 total) will each receive $50 off the booking!  
*Use before January 2015

Call me to schedule a date! 409.201.5474


Getting ready for retreats is quite the project! 
My hubby helped a couple of times and said 
"Is getting ready for these things always this much work?"
 Yes!...but I love my job:)
See this post where I wrote new words to "Twas the night before Christmas" about getting ready for retreats:)
http://nelliescottageretreat.blogspot.com/2011/03/twas-day-before-retreat-timeand-all.html

THANKS TO ALL MY NEW BLOG FOLLOWERS!
I do random drawings for girls nights during the year and giveaway scrapbooking & crafting supplies each week on my facebook page:)
www.facebook.com/NelliesCottage


1 comment:

  1. Congrats ladies...
    Kim contact me about October if you can 801-682-7986

    ReplyDelete