Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello Fall

Don't you just love these piggy-tails on Savannah! I just have to smile at her 10 month old chubby cheeks and happy grin. Creating pages with photos from text messages is a favorite... Instant satisfaction!
I bought the Canon Selphy for just such a purpose. My scrapbooks are in seasons, events, vacations, holidays, birthdays, school, etc... and my newest addition is a Grammie book for all the random pictures I enjoy on my phone.

Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors, the smells,the decorating, the anticipation of the handful of colorful trees (we live in pine tree country)..I love everything about fall!

This layout was fun and whimsical to create with many different layers and embellishments which include:
Cardstock stickers, stickles, glitter, brads, pop foam, felt leaves, ink, punched leaves, printed leaves, twine, bubble letters, pieces of tags, yarn, tabs, rickrack, crochet lace & washi tape.







Happy fall, pumpkins, scarecrows and piggy tails:)

No comments:

Post a Comment