Sunday, January 4, 2015

5 years and 5 free retreats!


I am so pleased to reach the 5 year milestone! I began with a dream and my grandparents home that had seen no loving care in the 20 years since they had passed away. The home was showing it's 70 years! After 9 months of renovation I opened my doors without ever having advertised... I have had a steep learning curve:) The journey has been so exciting and terrifying. So many wonderful women have crossed our door at the cottage each bringing a smile, creative talent, and love of family. How did I get so lucky to have a business I love?:)! 
My grandmother Nellie loved giving things to guests, a plant, homemade jam, vegetables from the garden...I honor her memory with my anniversary retreat giveaways. Join this blog by following the instructions... and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun at your cottage a couple of years ago that we decided to come back again! Can't wait to see my high school girlfriends again.

    ReplyDelete