Saturday, January 3, 2015

A wonderland of memories...5 years of Nellies Cottage!

It is hard to believe 5 years have passed. Join me as I celebrate a milestone anniversary of Nellie's Cottage. Many have crossed our doors for retreats, showers, reunions, receptions, girls nights, slumber parties, and wedding receptions. How I have enjoyed meeting the lovely people, hearing the compliments on our cozy cottage. 
Visit our comment page- 

This will be a night to remember bathed in snowflakes, lights, cookies and hot chocolate. I will giveaway door prizes, a girls night, and other gifts. Thank you for a wonderland of memories, hope to see you here!


$25 per night stay for ladies who would love to spend the night.
Saturday will be a crop & Pinterest day! 
Only 24 beds, call me! 409 201 5474

No comments:

Post a Comment