Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ice, a winter layout

Our dog Brandi loved walks. She knew the W word well and would start whining and circling and following you around until you made good on your promise! This was an icy day in February after freezing rain but she was not deterred! I am not sure how long she sat there waiting for Aaron to come down, she would have waiting longer, especially for him:) We miss you Brandi.


Winter layouts are some of my favorites! This begins with card stock from Glitz Design, borders created from my new border toy (pic below), which I then "iced" with my new favorite glitter (pic below). I even "iced" the title letters and journaling circles. The snowflakes are done in Martha Stewart glitter. Tiny grey pearls add a final touch. 
The pictures don't do justice to the shimmer of these pages! 





Border tool by Fiskars, has different punch cartridges 
Love, love, love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment