Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stout little snowman

There are some pictures that just capture my heart every time! This is one of those. The quality is circa 1985, so not brilliant but the little stout subject in the blue parka makes up for the camera deficiency:) Keith was 19 months having his first taste of life in snow. He so wanted to ski with his dad! He was a fearless athlete even at this young age & probably could have actually skied! 
I love the stiff pose...I am quite sure he had so many layers on he couldn't move properly (first time mom stuff). Michael looks so young & dashing (before med school). 

I just love everything about my stout little snowman!











Don't forget to tell the stories and share your feelings about the pictures in your albums...it is the real reason we scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment