Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snowbaby, a winter layout

One of the joys of modern technology and grand-parenting is that you can receive fun pictures like this via text! I tend to look at the pictures and watch the videos of my little grand munchkins over and over again:) This picture really captures Scarlett's engaging personality. She is off with her family to the indoor city pool. I learned this after a stern text to her parents about letting this cherub in the snow without proper clothing. Okaaayyy.....they do know what they are doing:)

I layered 4 of the snowflake borders over this teal metallic yardstick, added crochet trim, & velvet ribbon, pumped up K&CO snowflakes, bordered this picture with fun "snowball" trim, & added silver stickles to the top edges of the chipboard letters (imitating snow).   







When I finished this layout I kept it displayed on my desk for a couple of days just because the colors and especially the photo subject has such an aura of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment