Thursday, February 19, 2015

Danielle's winter bridal shower, a One Event/One Design album

My baby girl Danielle was married February 15, 2013...and yes, I am just now getting to the albums!
Nellie's Cottage and our clinic have been in renovating mode for ages preventing me from much scrapping time, but
things have slowed down a bit and my first priority is to get her wedding albums done! One down, the bridal shower ...bridals, engagement, wedding, reception, and after wedding photo shoot still to go!

My One Event/ One Design album style serves me well with these mega events. I chose a soft grey embossed Bazzill cardstock for the background, cut the intricate snowflake border with the Fiskars border system. These snowflakes were cut and embossed in one step with my Fiskars Fuse machine. They adorned our living room on the windows of our 8 french door for the wedding reception, and are now being added to the wedding albums! Grey pearls added a final feminine touch to this beautiful winter creation.













Danielle chose such beautiful colors for a perfect winter wedding! On to the rest of the wedding albums...

No comments:

Post a Comment