Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lucky tree for St Paddy's Day

I have always known I was a lucky girl! A I was making this project I was "counting my shamrocks" so to speak:)  I believe that anytime our thoughts turn to any form of gratitude the world is a better place and we are more content. I am going to cut small shamrocks for my family to add their "lucky blessings" for St Patrick's day...a new tradition:)

With my handy dandy Cricut design space I chose a shamrock with 2 layers
and made 2 color options for layers. I ran the top layer thorough my Xyron
Twine was cut and placed on the bottom layer before the
top layer was placed- had the adhesive on it.
I used regular school glue stick to messily fill in the top shamrock layer.
No need for exactness...it is a craft! 
As a glitter snob I am in possession of many colors of
Martha Stewart glitter in regular, tinsel, glass cut.
For variety I used 3 different greens in glitter.
A St Paddy's day welcome on my counter top:)


My favorite projects are super fast, super simple and super glittery:)
May the luck of the Irish be yours!

I penned my thoughts on being lucky or blessed one year...
http://nelliescottageretreat.blogspot.com/2011/03/lucky-is-good-blessed-is-truly-great.html

No comments:

Post a Comment