Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dear Nellie's Cottage...

I opened my email to a heart warming email about a recent retreat group at Nellie's Cottage!
It brightened my day immeasurably:)

Hi Kimberly:

Our group had a great time at "Nellies Cottage" this past weekend.  The cottages are so quaint and the decorations/style are so beautiful, inviting and warm.  We had a great time and every detail  was just perfect.  I loved the bedding, towels, and the scrap area!  I loved you had put SONIC ice in the freezer!!!  The scrap store was great!  It was well stocked! 
I thoroughly enjoyed the massage!  WOW! And  Brittany is a wonderful cook!  The meal option is a must for anyone booking your cottage! 
We had an awesome time!  You and your family are great hosts!

                                                                                                          Thanks again!

                                                                                                                              Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment