Saturday, October 24, 2015

Little witch hats

I like the "innocent little child" side of Halloween which I why I let these two little munchkins talk me into witch hats at Walmart...actually they managed to squeeze a few more things out of a pathetically pushover Grammie:) I posted my shopping experience on Instagram that day which made for a great story for the scrapbook page below. I will never look at witch hats without remembering those adorable faces:)



After cutting witch hats for the layout I was hooked! Cricut design space is the bomb! It just so happened I had a bare metal tree that needed something Halloweenish:) I resized the hats, cutting only 4 on a page instead of 8. Using regular adhesive I layered the hats before coating both sides with matte medium (less likely to bubble paper than Mod Podge)




Green, purple, and black are my favorite:) Black ribbon for hanging was added to the back of each hat with liquid adhesive. 



This metal tree was a Tuesday Morning find and it perfect for holiday ornaments.
Add caption


Cutest witch hats ever!



You may enjoy my other posts of Halloween... 

"The Innocence of Halloween"
http://nelliescottageretreat.blogspot.com/2011/10/innocence-of-halloween.html

"A Halloween love story"
http://nelliescottageretreat.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-love-story.html

"Carving Pumpkins"

No comments:

Post a Comment