Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Glorious periwinkle agapanthus


I don't remember where I saw these flowers for the first time... but they have completely stolen this girl's flower loving heart!
Recently my usual slightly grumpy morning self was stumbling into the kitchen when these glorious beauties of nature caught my eye through the window in full summer glory! A smile spread across my face and suddenly the morning became much happier:) 

This gorgeous flower mob began many years ago with only two plants! They are now multiplying vertically and are now 5 1/2 feet tall...over my head:-} 

This year I captured the progressive stages of blooming. Seeing the unfolding of life creates  a more appreciative heart for the miracle of creation and this abundant and beautiful world!




Each year I eagerly look forward to these magnificent blooms and echo the sentiment of a great artist...
"I must have flowers, always, and always."
Claude Monet


No comments:

Post a Comment