Sunday, January 1, 2017

A sweet 2016 for Nellie's Cottage!


My Instagram post best describes my feelings...



It's always pleasing to look back over the year and make a list of the events that have come through our door!

Retreat and event tally for 2016

28 retreats
7 community or church events
6 bridal and baby showers
4 bed and breakfast stays
4 business meetings
3 parties
2 business holiday dinners
1 wedding reception
1 wedding dinner
1 bridal girl's night

So many memories made at Nellie's Cottage...but my absolute favorite event at Nellie's Cottage for 2016 is the first retreat with daughters Brittany & Danielle, and daughters-in-law Janene & Rhiannon! I am allowed to be a bit biased:)

Happy New Year! 
May it be filled with much creating and retreating!


p.s. This is the post of that sweet weekend with my girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment