Tuesday, May 30, 2017

On the road (or rather plane and boat) again!

We are traveling! England, Norway cruise, and back to England again:) Two family reunions, beautiful scenery and loads of chocolate! Will blog when we get back:)

Follow me on Instagram for the latest!

www.instagram.com/nelliescottageretreat
Account featuring Nellie's Cottage, crafting, & renovating

www.instagram.com/lifeatcrossleymanor
Account featuring my family life of traveling, decorating, renovating, creating, and best of all "Grammie-ing"

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip! You will surely enjoy a lot during your trip as there would be lots of sight seeing and enjoying. Looking forward to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you seems to have good time, it is always good to spare some time and meet family. I love traveling and I must say I am bit jealous of you :)

    ReplyDelete